The Council is one of the many trailblazing initiatives resulting from a significant two-year Richard King Mellon Foundation Grant, awarded in December, 2015, to create a comprehensive Alumni Relations Outreach program for our 502 alumni to date.
“While our Board of Directors has done a tremendous job of shepherding Crossroads to such a strong position of impact, we need to begin engaging the next generation and providing them with a forum to contribute,” says Crossroads Executive Director, Florence Rouzier. “The need for young professionals’ involvement at a deeper level provides a solid foundation for the future growth of our organization.”
The YPLC was established to develop service-minded future leaders who believe that one of the most significant ways to combat poverty is to provide access to high-quality education and college and career preparation for promising underserved youth.
See below for the full list of our inaugural YPLC members, and stay tuned for updates as these determined young professionals join forces with Crossroads to directly help increase our impact over the coming years. Welcome and Godspeed, YPLC!
- Jennifer Baxter - Registered Client Associate, Merrill Lynch
- Lloyd Cheatom - Transition Coordinator, Sister Thea Bowman Catholic Academy
- Armani Davis - Counselor and Retention Specialist, Robert Morris University
- Maura Doyle – Teacher, Oakland Catholic High School
- Natalia Fenton - Faculty Assistant, University of Pittsburgh
- Andre Henderson – Analyst, BNY Mellon
- Xavier Hickman - Special Assistant to the President, Robert Morris University
- Terrell Jackson - Undergraduate Admissions Counselor, Robert Morris University
- Malik Johnson - Risk Assurance Associate, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Katelynn Kelly - Graduate Student Researcher, University of Pittsburgh
- Mariah McGrogan – Attorney, Jackson Lewis PC
- MiIsha Reid - Teacher, Propel Charter Schools
- Michael Rizzi - Director of Student Services, University of Pittsburgh
- Mia Robins - Senior Consultant - Policy Analyst, HM Health Solutions, Inc.
For more information, please visit http://www.crossroadsfoundation.org/apps/pages/YPLC/about or contact Lacey Fetcko at firstname.lastname@example.org.