Because Crossroads Foundation has a proven track record, the need for our holistic scholarships continues to grow. To effectively meet this need, we have launched a $5 million endowment campaign that will position us securely for the future – our own, our scholars’ and our community’s.
- 70% of our graduates attend college and universities in Southwestern PA.
- Over 63% of Crossroads graduates earn college degrees within six years as opposed to 25% of low-income students nationally.
- Each scholar who succeeds as a result of our scholarships helps to break the cycle of generational poverty in our region.
A gift to Aspire helps to ensure our continued impact and expand our reach in five key areas:
- Reach more under-served students regardless of future increases in tuition or decreases in financial aid
- Reach up and help our graduates make a successful transition to college
- Reach down and help under-served middle school students prepare for high school success
- Reach in to address the barriers to academic achievement caused by poverty
- Reach out through increased programming in our student-focused Calland Center.