Here at Crossroads, we acknowledge the human needs, triumphs, and struggles behind our stories of success and failure. We endeavor to support "the whole child" by nurturing each scholar's personal-social wellness and cultivating their cognitive, emotional, and affective growth.
Personal-Social Wellness Initiatives Include:
- Scholar social events
- Annual scholar achievement awards celebration
- Opportunities to develop and exercise leadership
- Multiple mentoring programs
- Community volunteering & civic engagement initiatives
- College transition workshops
- Individualized guidance through Crossroads Counselors
- Facilitated goal-setting and progress-tracking
- Personal strengths and personality type assessments and analysis
Visit our Programs page to learn more about these initiatives...